The CDA New Dentist Committee holds several educational workshops and study clubs a year in addition to its social events, and most of those are recorded as webinars or podcasts. Check out this helpful suite of On Demand Business Learning tools to catch up on programs you missed or to revisit the ones you attended.
- The New Dentist’s Guide to Managing Liability Inside Your Practice and Financial Planning Solutions to Help You Begin With the End in Mind (recorded March 22, 2017)
- How to Operate an Efficient Practice (recorded Sept. 7, 2016)
- From Financing to Finishes: Every Step Along the Way (recorded Dec. 7, 2016)
- Are You Paying Too Much? Is It Time for a Change? (recorded Sept. 27, 2017)
- Finances and Taxes Can be Spooky! Are You All Set as the Year Comes to an End? (recorded Oct. 28, 2017)
Stay tuned to the CDA New Dentist Committee page for more of these webinars and podcasts and also to learn more about upcoming events and exclusive member benefits to help new dentists get started and become successful in their careers.