The CDA is proud to present its 131st Annual Session June 8-10 in Crested Butte. Attendees can partake in CE courses, network with colleagues and, of course, enjoy one of Colorado’s most beautiful and quaint towns.
Speakers and Courses
The CDA offers a range of educational and CE courses for attendees of the Annual Session. We make every effort to present high-caliber speakers. Speakers’ presentations in no way imply endorsement of any product, technique or service. The CDA disclaims responsibility for any material presented. Here’s what’s offered this year.
- Changing Family Dynamics: The Influence of Society and Parenting Styles on Behavior Guidance
- Clinical Pearls for Treating Older Patients: Techniques for the Entire Dental Team
- Burnout and Stress in Dentistry: Are They Inevitable?
- Lunch and Learn! More Than an X-ray: Screening Beyond Teeth
- Simplifying the Medically Complex Patient
- Managing Space Issues in the Developing Dentition
- House of Delegates Keynote Speaker: Columbine Shooting Survivor Austin Eubanks
House of Delegates and Resolutions
Represent your component as a delegate to the CDA House of Delegates on Friday, June 8. If you’d like to be a delegate, contact your component president or the CDA (303-996-2844 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Prior experience is not necessary, and we encourage anyone interested to participate. The role of a delegate allows you to learn about and take action on issues affecting your profession. It’s also a great opportunity for new dentists to get involved and network with other dentists statewide. The deadline to submit your name is April 2.
The House of Delegates also will vote on resolutions brought forth by CDA members. If you or your component would like to submit a resolution, do so in writing to email@example.com by April 2. Download the New Resolution Form.
Run for an Officer Position
The CDA House of Delegates is electing new officers during the Annual Session.
- CDA Speaker of the House
- CDA 2nd Vice President
- CDA Treasurer
- Delegate to the American Dental Association 2019-2021
- Alternate Delegate to the American Dental Association 2019
If you are interested in running for a position, contact Molly Pereira by April 2 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-996-2844. Check out the requirements for each open officer position on the CDA Annual Session webpage.
Social and Networking Events
The CDA Annual Session is a family-friendly meeting, with lots of opportunities for attendees to connect with other dentists and also have fun with their families. Here’s what we have in store for you:
- Wine and Cheese Reception
- Continental Breakfast
- Delegates’ Luncheon
- There’s Always Time for Dessert Designated Exhibit Hall Time
- CDA Foundation Bitte Geben Biergarten
- New Dentist Committee Party for New Dentists
- 5K Fun Run
- Colorado Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Happy Hour
- ACD, ICD, PFA Breakfast
Register for Annual Session
- Mail to Colorado Dental Association, 8301 E. Prentice Ave., Ste. 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- Scan it and email it to email@example.com.
- Fax it to 303-740-7989.
There are two hotel room blocks for the CDA Annual Session: the Elevation Hotel and Spa and The Lodge at Mountaineer Square. The two hotels are adjacent to each other. Reserve your room today!