Pay your 2018 membership dues by Dec. 31, 2017, and you will be entered into a drawing for free 2019 CDA and/or component dues!
- Two winners will be picked for free 2019 CDA dues.
- Two winners will be picked from Boulder/Broomfield County for free 2019 BBCDS dues.
- Two winners will be picked from Larimer County for free 2019 LCDS dues.
- Two winners will be picked from Metro Denver for free 2019 MDDS dues.
- Two winners will be picked from Southeastern Colorado for free 2019 SECDS dues.
- Two winners will be picked from Weld County for free 2019 WELD dues.
- One winner will be picked from Colorado Springs for free 2019 CSDS dues.
Please note: We’re processing dues payments daily. If you already paid your dues, you have been entered into the drawing.
How to Pay Your Dues
- Pay your dues online. You will need your ADA number and password to login. If you have difficulty logging in, use the ADA reset password tool. For additional questions, please contact CDA Director of Membership Erica Carvin at 303-996-2842, 303-740-6900, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay your dues by mail by sending your completed invoice to: Colorado Dental Association, 8301 E. Prentice Ave., Suite 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- Pay your dues by fax by sending your completed invoice to 303-740-7989.
2017 CDA Victories and Accomplishments
A strong membership means the CDA can accomplish a lot in just one year. Check out our Year in Review infographic that highlights many of the CDA’s legislative victories and accomplishments in 2017.