The CDA believes in giving back to the community through its charitable efforts. That’s possible because of the CDA Foundation, which supports the CDA’s access-to-care agenda and Dental Health Matters efforts to increase discussions about oral health and the dental profession in Colorado communities and advocate for smart improvements that increase access to dental care.
Semiannually, the CDA Foundation awards monetary grants to 501(c)3 organizations dedicated to improving access-to-care.
The CDA Foundation gives priority to proposals that show:
- There is a documented need for the proposed project.
- A Colorado underserved population is the focus of the proposed project.
- The applicant has a proven track record of working with the target population.
- The results of the project will last beyond the grant terms.
The CDA Foundation will award grants to:
- A charitable nonprofit organization with tax-exempt classification.
- A tax-supported institution such as a school or government agency.
- A dental component society.
- An oral health clinic for underserved populations.
- A CDA initiative.