- This event has passed.
Mitigating Risk and Spotting Embezzlement in your Practice
April 21 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
April 21, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Webinar: Internal fraud and embezzlement are the biggest risks facing dental practices today. With the potential losses in the tens-of-thousands of dollars, what can you do to protect your practice and your patients? This informative and important presentation will highlight the various types of embezzlement, how to spot them, and what to do to mitigate your risk.
- Discover the steps you can take to prevent fraud
- Learn how to spot potential embezzlement in your dental practice
- Learn about the many types of embezzlement
- Determine what to do if you suspect fraud
- Find out the costs of complacency
Dentists only (no staff)
Phil Nieto is the President of RJ Card Processing d/b/a Best Card. After leaving behind the legal world, Phil has enjoyed the positivity of working directly with dentists to help them understand the confusing credit card processing industry and save more of their hard-earned money with Best Card.