- CE Courses from Dental Pharmacologist Tom Viola
- CDC Opioid Training Series – Free
- Guidelines and Tools for Improving Pain Management: Opioid Stewardship
- Safe and Responsible Prescribing of Opioid Analgesics
- Emergency Department Referral Model in Action: Addressing Dental Access Opioid Prevention and Pain Management – Free
- Become a Lifesaver- Free Opioid Use Disorder Training
- CDA Annual Session – Coming Soon!
Scholarly Articles (Not CE-eligible, but relevant to training req.)
- Opioid prescribing and risk mitigation implementation in the management of acute pain
- Multiple opioid prescriptions among privately insured dental patients in the United States
- Assessing the impact of an opioid prescribing guideline for dentists in Ontario, Canada
- A scoping review exploring the opioid prescribing practices of US dental professionals
- Opioid prescribing practices from 2010 through 2015 among dentists in the United States
This list contains the initial resources compiled to assist members in obtaining the training. Let us know if there’s more we should add to assist the community!