The CDA entered those who paid their 2018 membership dues into a drawing for free 2019 CDA and/or component dues. Here are the winners.
Free 2019 CDA Dues
- Dr. Betty Jo Schope and Dr. James Woller
Free 2019 Component Dues
- Boulder/Broomfield County: Dr. Byford Jarvis and Dr. Cherie Appleton
- Colorado Springs: Dr. Toan Chung
- Larimer County: Dr. Catarina Krutsinger and Dr. Chad Riggs
- Metro Denver: Dr. Mary Blakeley and Dr. Dianne Pierson
- Southeastern Colorado: Dr. Dennis Driscoll and Dr. Tina Skinner
- Weld County: Dr. Joshua Kelly and Dr. Richard Boyes
How to Pay Your Dues
If you haven’t yet paid your dues, there’s still time. Here are three ways to pay your dues:
- Pay your dues online. You will need your ADA number and password to login. If you have difficulty logging in, use the ADA reset password tool. For additional questions, please contact CDA Director of Membership Erica Carvin at 303-996-2842, 303-740-6900, or email@example.com.
- Pay your dues by mail by sending your completed invoice to: Colorado Dental Association, 8301 E. Prentice Ave., Suite 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- Pay your dues by fax by sending your completed invoice to 303-740-7989.
2017 CDA Victories and Accomplishments
A strong membership means the CDA can accomplish a lot in just one year. Check out our Year in Review infographic that highlights many of the CDA’s legislative victories and accomplishments in 2017.