November 8, 2013
The Colorado State Board of Dental Examiners is seeking volunteers to serve on a committee that will review anesthesia permit applications. Volunteers must hold an active permit in moderate sedation or deep sedation/general anesthesia. Volunteers will serve a three-year term on the review committee, which will meet monthly (with one exception). Click here to access a list of 2014 meeting dates (reference the Panel B schedule). Teleconferencing will be available for dentists outside the Denver metro area.
Dentists interested in this opportunity are asked to submit a current CV to the State Board. Please include the following information in your CV or a cover letter:
• Location(s) of your practice (city)
• Any board certification(s)
• Status of life support training (BLS, ACLS, PALS – include dates)
• The number and types of anesthesia cases you handle in a given year
• A list of anesthesia related continuing education completed in the last 3-5 years
• Any other pertinent information highlighting your knowledge, skills and professional experience in this area
Please submit your application for the anesthesia permit review committee by Nov. 30, 2013. Applications may be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 303-894-7764.