The Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) requests nominations to fill vacancies on Review Committees. This call for nominations is for 2021 vacancies:
6 General Dentists
- 2 General Dentist Predoctoral Educators* – Predoc RC
- 1 General Dentist AEGD/GPR Graduate – AGDOO RC
- 3 General Dentists; Anesthesiology, Oral Medicine & Orofacial Pain RCs (one each)
1 Dental Assisting Educator* – DA RC
1 Dental Laboratory Technology Educator* – DLT RC
7 Public Members
- 5 Review Committee Members (DLT, Anesthesiology, Oral Medicine, Orofacial Pain and Periodontics)
- 2 Public Members for the Commission (includes training year)
*Prior or current experience as a Commission site visitor required
Review Committee Nomination Forms are due to CODA staff by June 1, 2021 for consideration at the Commission’s Summer 2021 meeting.
When submitting nominations to the Review Committee and Commission (for public member only), CODA requests that strong consideration be given to assisting this agency to achieve diversity, including underrepresented groups, geographic diversity and varied educational philosophies. Review the nomination criteria and explanation of time commitment (PDF) for additional information.
Members interested in volunteering for an open position on the commission should review the materials below:
- Review Committee Nomination Form(DOCX)
- Review Committee Public Nomination Form (DOCX)
- Review Committee and Commission Meeting Dates(PDF)
Once the nomination form is completed, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nominating Committee will review the nominations and submit recommendations to the Commission. Nominations may not be directed toward a specific review committee and requests to be placed on a specific review committee will not be honored. Appointments are made for one four-year term, beginning and ending in October of each year.
For more information visit the ADA Call for Nominations Webpage.