The Colorado Dental Association is Colorado’s leading oral health advocate — fighting for what matters to you and your patients. The association monitors regulatory and legislative activities at the federal, state and local levels. The CDA’s advocacy protects dentists and patients in our state.
Other Helpful Links:
- Find Your Legislator: Visit https://leg.colorado.gov/find-my-legislator
- Bill Information: Get details on the state bills the CDA is tracking for the profession (login required)
- Take Action: Get involved and help influence your government — look-up your legislator, write a letter to your Senator or Representative, become an Action Team Leader
- CO Political Giving: Get information on the CDA’s political action committee and small donor committee, which raise money to support state legislators who understand dentistry’s critical role in healthcare
- Policymaker Resources: State legislators and other elected officials can access timely information on dental topics and issues