Colorado has 11 regional dental societies that provide local networking and services to member dentists.
(click on the numbers on the map above, or the links below for the component’s page)
- Metropolitan Denver Dental Society (MDDS)
Dr. Jeffrey Lodl
- Colorado Springs Dental Society (CSDS)
Dr. Tim Stacey
- Southeastern Colorado Dental Society (SCDS)
Dr. Tina Skinner
- Boulder/Broomfield County Dental Society (BBCDS)
Dr. Jonathan Boynton
- Western Colorado Dental Society (WCDS)
Dr. Sheena Schoch
- Larimer County Dental Society (LCDS)
- Northeastern Colorado Dental Society (NECDS)
Dr. Jeane Schoemaker
- Rio Grande Dental Society (RGDS)
Dr. Stacey Robben
- San Juan Basin Dental Society (SJBDS)
Dr. Ryan Mickelson
- Weld County Dental Society (WELD)
Dr. Jill Shonka
- Arkansas Valley Dental Society (AVDS)
Dr. Jacob Mackey
- Members practicing in Grand or Summit counties can choose to belong to the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society or Western Colorado Dental Society.
- Members practicing in Elbert County can choose to belong to the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society or Colorado Springs Dental Society.
- Members practicing in the city and county of Broomfield may choose to belong to the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society or Boulder/Broomfield County Dental Society.
- Members practicing in the San Luis Valley or Intermountain regions belong to the Rio Grande Dental Society.