Colorado has 10 regional dental societies that provide local networking and services to member dentists.
- Metropolitan Denver Dental Society (MDDS)
Dr. Jeffrey Lodl
- Colorado Springs Dental Society (CSDS)
Dr. Tim Stacey
- Southeastern Colorado Dental Society (SCDS)
Dr. Tina Skinner
- Boulder/Broomfield County Dental Society (BBCDS)
Dr. Jonathan Boynton
- Western Colorado Dental Society (WCDS)
Dr. Cameron Reece
- Larimer County Dental Society (LCDS)
Dr. Allison Lesko
- Northeastern Colorado Dental Society (NECDS)
Dr. Jeane Schoemaker
- Rio Grande Dental Society (RGDS)
Dr. Stacey Robben
- San Juan Basin Dental Society (SJBDS)
- Weld County Dental Society (WELD)
Dr. Jill Shonka
- Members practicing in Grand or Summit counties can choose to belong to the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society or Western Colorado Dental Society.
- Members practicing in Elbert County can choose to belong to the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society or Colorado Springs Dental Society.
- Members practicing in the city and county of Broomfield may choose to belong to the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society or Boulder/Broomfield County Dental Society.
- Members practicing in the San Luis Valley or Intermountain regions belong to the Rio Grande Dental Society.