Give Kids a Smile Day is a day of free education and treatment
for KIDS organized by the Colorado Dental Association every
To qualify for a Give Kids a Smile Day appointment, your
child/family must meet ALL 5 of the following criteria.
- The child needing an appointment must be 17 years old or younger.
- Your family must be low-income and unable to afford dental care.
- Your child must be dentally uninsured (no dental insurance or
- You must have transportation to get to your appointment.
- You must be able to show-up at your appointment on time.
If you are a match with the 5 requirements above, we welcome you to
participate in Give Kids a Smile Day. Please remember appointments
are first-come, first-served. When making an appointment, please say you are “calling to make an appointment for Give Kids a Smile Day.”
Give Kids a Smile Day Available Appointments!
Metro Community Provider Network (MCPN)
Aurora Health and Wellness Plaza, 10680 Del Mar Pkwy., Aurora, CO 80010
Make an appointment: 303-360-6276