Give Kids a Smile Day is a day of free education and treatment for KIDS organized by the Colorado Dental Association every February.
To qualify for a Give Kids a Smile Day appointment, your child/family must meet ALL 5 of the following criteria.
- The child needing an appointment must be 17 years old or younger.
- Your family must be low-income and unable to afford dental care.
- Your child must be dentally uninsured (no dental insurance or CHP+ coverage).
- You must have transportation to get to your appointment.
- You must be able to show-up at your appointment on time.
If you are a match with the 5 requirements above, we welcome you to participate in Give Kids a Smile Day. Please remember appointments are first-come, first-served. When making an appointment, please say you are “calling to make an appointment for Give Kids a Smile Day.”