The CDA has updated its website to be easier to navigate and more user-friendly. With a more visual design and layout, the new CDA website is sure to offer you easy access to important information related to your membership and the dental profession.
What’s Been Updated?
- Log in to the CDA website to renew your membership dues or update your profile. You will need your ADA number and ADA password to pay your dues or change your personal information.
- Track your CE and access your transcripts all in one place, using the new Member CE Depository. You will need your ADA number and ADA password to add information to your CE record.
- Order lab authorization pads, the Quit the Spit anti-tobacco video and x-ray training kits from our new online store. Members receive discounted pricing when logged in.
- Looking for a new dentist for your office? Are you pursuing a practice transition? Check out the Classified Ads section. Members receive a discounted rate when placing ads.
- Donate to the Colorado Dental Political Action Committee or the CDA Foundation online.
- Browse CDA Endorsed Products to find out how you can save time and money.
- Get involved with the CDA Foundation and stay updated on the Dental Health Matters initiative.
- Read current and past issues of of the Journal of the Colorado Dental Association and CDA eNews or get the latest with our featured news articles.
- Stay in-the-know with legislative updates.
- Find upcoming CDA events or CE courses.
Visit the CDA website to check out these features and everything else the site has to offer.