- This event has passed.
NDC Study Club: Your Path to Ownership
June 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Your Path to Ownership: Practice Transitions Legal & Tax Issues
If practice ownership is your goal but you think it’s unattainable, think again. Ownership is possible and the opportunities are greater than ever. This study club will help you get the facts and resources to confidently define the career path that aligns with your priorities. The right foundation and understanding will help you take the next steps to purchasing an existing practice or starting one from scratch. Learn how to achieve your professional goals with the career that provides the lifestyle and financial position you want.
- Consider the benefits, challenges and financial implications of practice ownership
- Discover how your business personality will influence your choices
- Identify opportunities to help you achieve your practice goals
- Develop the business strategy, team and plan that positions you for optimal success
- Learn the differences between employees and independent contractors and tax issues related to start ups versus existing practices
- Understand what a non-compete clause is and how it differs from non-solicitation
- Learn how mediation and/or arbitration can resolve disputes
Presented by Kent Murphy of Wells Fargo and Josh Austin, JD, of Mastin Bergstrom
Dinner, Drinks and Networking: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Program: 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Free for CDA Members. $25 for non-members. Space is limited.
RSVP required to Erica Carvin at email@example.com or 303-996-2842.
- Erica Carvin, CDA Director of Membership
- Viewhouse Centennial
7101 S Clinton St
Centennial, CO 80112 United States + Google Map