- This event has passed.
Webinar: Who’s Managing Your Cash Flow?
June 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
June 10, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Take Ownership of This Practice Success Component
Speaker: Debra Robinson
Whether you’ve been in practice 20 years or you’re just opening the doors, understanding cash flow is critical to being in control and protecting the bottom-line profits. Merely understanding your business financials is one thing, but don’t let lack of cash flow disrupt your long-term success because you’re not scrutinizing your cash management activities. Walk away from this seminar with the knowledge to pay yourself and stop the juggling act.
- Get an introduction to cash flow forecasting to make data-driven decisions and avoid a financial crisis.
- Understand why it’s important to comprehend your financials from a cash flow perspective, which can differ from a CPA’s perspective.
- Learn the dirty little secrets about why you should be making a profit to prevent trouble making payroll or juggling vendor bills.
- Know the roles that a CPA, bookkeeper, financial advisor, and practice consultant can take to help you manage cash flow. It can be the difference between growing and surviving.
- Comprehend the different business components and processes that will help optimize cash flow.
- Read your profit & loss statement and balance sheet like a CEO and understand the impact that debt servicing has on your cash flow.
This webinar will be available both as a live webinar and as a recording.
Speaker: Debra Robinson is the president of Centennial Revenue Management. She has served as CEO of a multi-branch $40M company, which ranked #5 in revenue by Colorado Biz’s 2001-2002 Top Women-Owned Businesses awards. In 2008, Debra decided to bring her passion for cash flow management to other businesses, founding Centennial Revenue Management. She now uses her specialized cash flow forecasting methodology to help dental offices optimize cash flow and educate doctors on how to understand their financials to avoid a financial storm.