- This event has passed.
Webinar: Snoring and Sleep Apnea – Simple Solutions to Differentiate and Grow Your Practice
October 10, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
1. Increased revenue for your practice
2. Abundance of patients. 50% of men over 50 snore 25% (one out of 4 adults) has sleep apnea
3. Most patients are given CPAP devices they cannot tolerate and they much prefer custom fitted oral appliances that gently moves the lower jaw and tongue forward to open the airway.
4. Staff does most of the treatment Sleep records and adjustments of oral appliance done by the staff. Dentist does initial and final consult and takes the bite.
5. Total treatment time for dentist 1 hour Fee for oral appliance $2,500 plus $350 records
6. Increased satisfaction from your practice when you help your patients to live longer and healthier lives when you treat their snoring and sleep apnea with oral appliances.
Newsflash…. Last year at the meeting of American Dental Association they passed a resolution: “Dentists must screen all their patients for sleep apnea”. This sleep webinar will teach you how to screen so you will not be below standard of care. How Sleep Apnea Affects Dental Practices • Sleep apnea causes bruxism • More restorative and implant failures due to bruxism • Why nightguards do not cure bruxism • Sleep apnea causes acid reflux • Nightguards increase incidence of snoring and sleep apnea
All dental offices should learn how to screen patients for sleep apnea (1 out of 4 patients in reception room have sleep apnea) Register now for this important webinar which will help dentists to provide better health to their patients.
About Dr. Brock Rondeau: Dr. Rondeau is one of North America’s most sought after clinician who lectures over 100 days per year. He is the past president and master senior certified instructor for the International Association for Orthodontics. He has instructed over 23,000 dentists in 7 countries, and is a Diplomat of 5 highly respected orthodontic organizations, including the International Board of Orthodontics.