- This event has passed.
The Future of Dentistry
March 8 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Don’t blink – dentistry and healthcare are changing at a rapid pace.
Our healthcare world is heavily influenced by technology and innovation, generational gaps and values, insurance, rising healthcare costs, changing legislation and increased regulation, and environmental factors. A changing healthcare landscape is an expected prognosis, but are you aware of future possibilities in the dental care industry? Have you ever asked yourself, are you the next disruptor of dental care?
- How will the practice of dentistry change in the next 5-10 years, given countless disruptions to the traditional private practice model? What is the supporting data that shows these trends?
- How can dentistry leverage technology and IoT to improve patient care and provide greater access to dental services across Colorado?
- How will the integration of medical and dental teams result in a healthier Colorado and greater disease prevention?
- Is the traditional private dental practice a “Blockbuster,” ripe for the next great disruption?
- How can block chain technology unlock barriers to dental care and lead to streamlined payment, coordination of care and integrated dental records?
- What do dental schools and medical schools need to do differently to better coordinate education that connects the mouth to the body?
- How does value-based care lead to improved oral outcomes compared to traditional fee-for-service models?
- How will greater access to patient data lead to better integration of dental care?
Come to this panel discussion to hear from industry experts, leaders and innovators on the challenges and opportunities associated with the future dentistry.
Kamyar Nasseh, Ph.D., Health Economist, American Dental Association Health Policy Institute
Denise Kassebaum, D.D.S., M.S., Dean, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
Morgan Honea, CEO, Colorado Regional Health Information Organization (CORHIO)
Jonathan Savage, D.O., CEO and Founder, Care on Location
An Nguyen, D.D.S., M.P.H., Vice President of Dental Services, Clinica Family Health
Brandon Owen, D.D.S., M.S.: President/Founder KLOwen Braces, Inc.