2 Hour CE on Finances and Taxes
November 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Are you a practice owner or thinking of becoming one? Have you set up your tax structure and investment portfolio adequately as 2018 comes to a close? Don’t worry. Help is here!
This workshop will help prepare you, so it doesn’t all seem so daunting!
Speakers & Learning Objectives:
- Morgan Hamon, HDA Accounting Group
- Become familiar with and understand practice financial statements
- Learn which operational factors impact practice profitability
- Become versed with proven industry financial benchmarks
- Discover how to diagnose conditions which adversely impact practice profitability
- Clarissa Hernandez, CFP, ChFC, North Star Resource Group
- Become proficient in yearly account balancing
- Review pre and post-tax fund investment opportunities
- Learn professional wealth accumulation methods
Receive 2 CE for attending. Space is limited. Guests are welcome.
CE starts at 6:30 – Dinner will be provided
Free for members
RSVP to Erica Carvin at Erica@cdaonline.org or 303-996-2842.