You must be logged in before you can download. Click the + in the upper right corner to confirm if you are logged in.
Follow these guidelines when using the CDA brand logos.
Our brand logos are available for use in marketing or other publicity materials for the benefit of members of the Colorado Dental Association (“CDA”), subject to the terms of the CDA Logo Usage Policy in the U.S. only (the “Usage Policy”). To download any of our brand logos, you must read the Usage Policy and then click I AGREE to access the logo images. Permission is granted to you to use the logos only on the conditions set forth in the Usage Policy. The logos are the sole and exclusive property of the Colorado Dental Association and its affiliates and may only be used by current members of the CDA. Your use of any logo implies acceptance of, and agreement with, the terms of the Usage Policy. If you do not accept and agree to follow the rules for using the logos as set out in the Usage Policy, you do not have the right to use the logos and should not use them. Any use of the logos that does not comply with the Usage Policy is not authorized. If you violate the rules set out in the Usage Policy, you must cease all use of all logos, regardless of the uses otherwise allowed in the Usage Policy. In addition, the Colorado Dental Association reserves the right to revoke its approval of your use of the logos at any time.
The CDA Logo Usage Policy
This policy provides our requirements regarding use of the Colorado Dental Association (“CDA”) logotypes available for download from the CDA website (or any other trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, or other brand features of the CDA obtained from the website) (“Logos”).
As the need to address future branding concerns arise, we may cancel, modify, or change the terms of this policy from time to time without notice to you. You, as a Logo user (“you”), are responsible for complying with any modified terms, so please review this policy and become familiar with any modifications we publish.
Your use of any Logo implies acceptance of, and agreement with, the terms of this policy. If you do not accept and agree to follow the rules for using the Logos as set out in this policy, you do not have the right to use the Logos and should not use them. Any use of the Logos that does not comply with this policy is not authorized. If you violate the rules set out in this policy, you must cease all use of all Logos, regardless of the uses otherwise allowed in this policy. In addition, the CDA reserves the right to revoke its approval of your use of the Logos at any time, unless otherwise agreed in writing with you.
Permission is granted to you to use the Logos only on the following conditions:
Rules for Using the Logos
You must comply with all the following rules when using a Logo:
• Usage of the logo is permitted only to members of the CDA. If your membership expires, lapses, or is otherwise terminated, you agree to promptly remove any logo governed by this policy from your website, social media pages, marketing materials or any other location.
• Logos may only be used in website or social media marketing for the benefit of current members of the CDA, in the U.S.
• Logos may not be used in any confusing way.
o No Logo may be used in any way that suggests that the CDA is affiliated with, sponsors, approves or endorses you, your organization, your websites, your products or your services.
o No Logo may be used in any way that mischaracterizes any relationship between you and the CDA.
o Vendors may not use the Logos to advertise the CDA or its businesses as clients on vendor websites and promotional pieces without CDA written permission.
• All CDA Logos are distinctive, designed pieces of graphic artwork. The following usage guidelines must be followed:
o Do not modify or alter the Logos
o Do not change scale, skew or rotate any Logo
o Do not change the design of any Logo
o Do not change or vary the colors of any Logo, except that the Logos may be all black or can be reversed out in white.
o Avoid screening Logos to less than 100%
o Do not shrink any Logo to less than one inch in height
o Do not combine a Logo with any other design, trademark, graphic, text or other element, including your name, any trademarks or any generic terms.
o No other design, trademark, text, graphic or other element may be placed closer to a Logo than the height of the tallest letter in the Logo, such as the letter "C" in CDA.
o Logos may only be placed on solid backgrounds (preferably bright white), and not over an image or pattern, and no artistic effects (such as drop shadows) may be applied.
• No Logo may be used or displayed in any of the following ways:
o in any manner that, in the sole discretion of the CDA, discredits the CDA or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill;
o in any manner that infringes, dilutes, depreciates the value, or impairs the rights of the CDA in the Logos;
o in any manner that is false or misleading;
o in connection with any pornography, illegal activities, or other materials that are defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
o in connection with any alcohol, tobacco, vaping or drug promotion;
o in any manner that violates the trademark, copyright or any other intellectual property rights of others;
o in any manner that violates any law, regulations, or other public policy; or
o as part of a name of a product or service of a company other than the CDA.
• You acknowledge that the CDA or its affiliates are the sole and exclusive owners of the Logos, including all applicable intellectual property rights, and any goodwill generated from using any Logos inures to the benefit of the CDA. You may not assert rights to any Logo whether by trademark registration, domain name registration or anything else.
• You must, upon request from the CDA, provide samples of any materials that include the Logos for purposes of determining compliance with this policy.
• You must promptly make any changes to your use of the Logos that are requested by the CDA for policy compliance. Your failure to comply with any of the terms, restrictions, conditions, or limitations in this policy will result in automatic termination of your limited right to use the Logos, unless the CDA requests changes and you promptly comply with such requests, or unless otherwise provided in a written agreement between you and the CDA. This remedy is in addition to any other legal remedies to which the CDA may be entitled in relation to your use of the Logos.
• You must immediately stop using the applicable Logo if the CDA notifies you that the Logo has become outdated for any reason including, but not limited to, loss of a trademark or any allegation that a Logo is in violation of the rights of any third party.
• Your download and use of the Logos are subject to the CDA Site Terms.
• Business partners who have agreements with the CDA must comply with the terms of their agreement in addition to this policy.
If you would like to make any use of our Logos that is not covered by this policy, or for further information or clarification about use of the Logos, please contact email@example.com.
Rev. 2 (12.17.19)