Association Glove Program
CDA Member Benefit: Special Member Pricing
Big Savings on Chloroprene Gloves, Masks, Disposable Products through March 31
Dentists seeking a glove with a great wet or dry grip are turning to chloroprene gloves in increasing numbers. Chloroprene and neoprene gloves are known for providing an excellent grip under wet conditions. They are extremely stretchable and are the most latex-like synthetic gloves on the market. The price of chloroprene gloves is a bit higher than latex or nitrile, but they are much more affordable between now and March 31, when you buy from Association Gloves & Supplies. You’ll also find discounted prices on many masks and disposable products throughout the first quarter of 2018.
Prices have been reduced on Cranberry and BeeSure chloroprene gloves, and Halyard Health is offering a buy-get promotion this quarter.
- Buy 9 boxes and get 2 boxes free on Halyard Health’s Flexaprene glove. Pay just $141.25 for 2,200 gloves (11 boxes).
- BeeSure NeoGrene gloves are reduced from $149.50 to $116 for a case of 2,000 gloves. That’s only $5.80 per 100 gloves.
- Cranberry AquaPrene gloves are priced at $141.50, down from $155.50 for a case of 2,000 gloves. That equals $7.08 per 100 gloves.
There is increased demand for level 3 masks, as more and more practitioners become aware of the increased protection these masks provide. To encourage this trend, we are offering special prices on some level 3 equivalent gloves.
- Cranberry 360 level 3-equivalent mask features HydroGuard® protection. This mask is contoured to better fit the face and have fewer gaps. It comes in small and regular sizes and includes a fog-free strip. Buy this mask for just $77.25 per case of 320 masks (8 boxes of 40).
- Cranberry Repel is a level 3-equivalent mask. It is a four-ply mask with a HydroGuard® layer and is also fog-free. It costs $62.78 per 400 masks (8 boxes of 50).
- Buy 8 boxes, get 2 boxes free on all Halyard Health earloop masks in all levels.
Disposable Product Discounts
All BeeSure disposable products, including non-woven gauze, prophy angles, microapplicators, bite registration trays, saliva ejectors, HVE tips, air-water syringe tips and sterilization pouches are offered at 10 percent off. Most products sold by the case only.
Now Offering Products by the Bag, Box or Pouch
To help members save even more, we have introduced many new products that dentists use every day in high quantities, and are offering them by the bag, box or pouch. Be sure to try these items and see how much you can save. Compare our pediatric stainless steel crowns, priced at $21 for a box of 5, to similar products costing many times more.
All your purchases from Association Gloves & Supplies are risk free. If you are dissatisfied, simply call us for a refund. Shipping is always free and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Shipping is always free! Free samples on gloves, masks and some supplies!
How was your experience with this company?