e-Prescribe All Meds Faster from Any Device
Note: CDA members may be able to access expanded information by logging in.
CDA Member Benefit: 43% discount off the regular monthly price (special member pricing of $45 per month per provider). Add Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) for an additional $9 per month, that’s 55% savings. Visit iCoreConnect.com)
iCoreRx speeds up your clinical workflow, offers e-Prescribing for controlled substances and connects to the Colorado PDMP for quick prescription history checks.
iCoreRx e-Prescribing software saves you time and protects your patients.
- Quickly and easily select drug and dose through the built-in Lexicomp® drug directory
- Get the big picture of the patient’s full prescription history dating back as far as 5 years
- Save meds using the Doctor’s Favorites function for frequently prescribed drugs
- Auto-save patient pharmacy preferences
- Experience more efficient functionality with integration into most popular practice management systems
- e-Prescribe from office, home or wherever you are connected to the internet
- Protect your practice with an audit trail of all sent prescriptions
- Utilize Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) functionality
- Access the Colorado Prescription Drug Monitoring Program with the +PMP option
Colorado law will be changing on July 1, 2023. Take advantage of the upcoming law to speed your entire prescribing process now with iCoreRx.
Colorado prescribers and dispensers must follow the statutory mandates of Senate Bill 18-022, Clinical Practice for Opioid Prescribing, which requires prescribers to check the Colorado Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PMP) prior to a second fill of any opioid in certain circumstances.
Add the +PMP module to automatically complete prescription history checks without ever leaving the iCoreRx.
iCoreRx + PMP:
- provides real-time access to the latest state data in one step
- integrates with your PM to avoid manual data entry
- is instantly viewable by the prescribing provider
If you prescribe Schedule II, III and IV controlled substances, add the Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) option and be fully compliant before the July 2023 e-Prescribing mandate.