Note: CDA members may be able to access expanded information by logging in.
CDA Member Benefit: 43% discount off the regular monthly price (special member pricing of $45 per month per provider). Add Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) for an additional $9 per month, that’s 55% savings. Visit iCoreConnect.com/CDA)
ePrescribe on any computer or device…faster than ink can dry.
Improve patient care, protect your practice and speed up your workflow as soon as you begin electronically prescribing. iCoreRx provides key functions that are included in the flat-rate, discounted subscription fee.
- Prescribe on Your Any Computer, Laptop, Tablet or Phone. iCoreRx streamlines all prescription writing into one simple process
- Integrate with Your Practice Management System (PM). Your PM feeds patient information to iCoreRx in real time or on demand, completing prescription data for each patient
- Search the Hyper-Quick, Built-in Lexicomp Drug Directory. Includes generic comparisons, dosing options, contraindications, and discontinued meds
- Review Full Patient Prescription History. iCoreRx uses exact identifiers from your PM to show you every medication and dose dispensed to your patient by 99% of U.S. pharmacies, including new patients
- e-Prescribe all Medications, Including Controlled Substances. Unifies your process for all prescriptions reducing errors and time spent on prescribing.
Colorado prescribers and dispensers must follow the statutory mandates of Senate Bill 18-022, Clinical Practice for Opioid Prescribing, which requires prescribers to check the Colorado Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PMP) prior to a second fill of any opioid in certain circumstances.
Add the +PMP module to automatically complete prescription history checks without ever leaving the iCoreRx.
iCoreRx + PMP:
- provides real-time access to the latest state data in one step
- integrates with your PM to avoid manual data entry
- is instantly viewable by the prescribing provider
How was your experience with this company?