Practice: Located near retail establishments and a major North/South thoroughfare, this practice has great visibility and ease of access for your patients. The current doctor has practiced in the community for thirty years and built tremendous goodwill in the process. Only ten minutes from downtown COS and minutes from the Olympic Training Center the practice is centrally located near many of the city’s main attractions. Additionally, for docs in pursuit of outdoor recreation, the practice itself is next to a golf course and 20 minutes from Stratton Open Space and mountain access (Pikes Peak is the local 14-er)!
To learn more about this efficient practice, located in one of the best places to live in America, please read more below:
- Three fully equipped dental ops
- Over $394,000 in collections
- Adjusted EBITDA almost $33,000
- Real estate opportunity included
- Furthermore, there is great growth opportunity with extended hours, offering more services in house and additional marketing efforts
To learn even more about this warm and welcoming practice, please contact Kaile Vierstra with Professional Transition Strategies either by phone at 719.694.8320 or any time by email at email@example.com.