Practice: Incredible access to the Rocky Mountains, top-notch school systems and Cherry Creek State Park- this excellent practice located in a growing suburb of Denver has everything you need to experience true front range living! The current doctor has practiced in the community for over 40 years and therefore has built a tremendous amount of goodwill, with patients feeling more like family. Located in a medical building with over 2,500 sq. ft. this practice is prime for transition and ripe with potential!
For more information about this practice in highly desirable Cherry Creek area read below:
- Six ops
- Nearly $780,000 in collections
- Adjusted EBITDA is $94,000
- 973 active patients with about 10 new patients per month
- Doctor has practiced in the community for over four decades and is ready to retire; creating an excellent opportunity for a new dentist
- Of course, there is great growth opportunity with extended hours, offering more services in house and additional marketing efforts
Contact us soon! In our experience, practices in this area go quickly- and this isn’t marketing jargon; the Aurora area is growing quickly and the market is hot!
To learn even more about this incredible practice opportunity, please contact Kaile Vierstra with Professional Transition Strategies either by phone at 719.694.8320 or certainly by email at email@example.com.