November 9, 2010
Last chance to sign-up for FREE product for your event!
Kids back in school and the end of the year means that it’s time to register for Give Kids a Smile Day (GKAS) again. Please register to help kids in need through the ADA’s 9th annual GKAS program. GKAS is a day of free treatment and education for children without access to dental care. Please join us by volunteering to treat children at a nearby clinic, treat children in your private office or by providing educational presentations. As in years past, the CDA can help you with patient recruitment, educational presentations or finding a clinic to volunteer at for GKAS.
GKAS is Friday, Feb. 4, 2011, and we’re planning for another successful year with your generous help. Register now and sign up for FREE product from Colgate and Henry Schein! These supplies are very limited so sign up ASAP. You must register THIS week to qualify for free product!
• Registration is open at http://givekidsasmile.ada.org/.
• Free consumer and professional product continues to be made available by program sponsors Colgate and Henry Schein Dental. Each kit treats 50 children.
• Product requests are accepted Oct. 1 to Nov. 12, 2010. However, you can register to participate in GKAS through February 2011.
• A full list of product recipients will be posted online Dec. 1, 2010.
• Product will be shipped the week of Jan. 10, 2011.
Visit http://givekidsasmile.ada.org/, to sign-up your program, request free product and get additional details.
If you have questions or would like to volunteer to treat patients at the CU School of Dental Medicine, please contact the CDA at 303-740-6900, 800-343-3010 or email@example.com.
More information is available on the CDA’s Website at www.cdaonline.org/gkas.