October 7, 2010
Give Kids a Smile Day registration is now open!
For a limited time – sign-up for FREE product for your event!
Kids back in school and the end of summer means that it’s that time of the year again. Please register to help kids in need through the ADA’s 9th annual national Give Kids a Smile Day (GKAS). GKAS is a day of free treatment and education for children without access to dental care. Please join us to help these children by volunteering to treat children at a nearby clinic, treat children in your private office or by providing educational presentations. As in years past, the CDA can help you with patient recruitment, educational presentations or finding a clinic to volunteer at for GKAS.
GKAS is Friday, Feb. 4, 2011 and we’re planning for another successful year with your generous help. Register now and sign up for FREE product from Colgate and Henry Schein! These supplies are very limited so sign up early.
- Registration is open at http://givekidsasmile.ada.org.
- Free consumer and professional product continues to be made available by program sponsors Colgate and Henry Schein Dental. Each kit treats 50 children.
- Product requests are accepted Oct. 1 to Nov. 12, 2010. However, you can register to participate in GKAS through February 2011.
- A full list of product recipients will be posted online Dec. 1, 2010.
- Product will be shipped the week of Jan. 10, 2011.
Visit http://givekidsasmile.ada.org, to sign-up your program, request free product, and get additional details. Please contact the CDA if you have questions, 303-740-6900, 800-343-3010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.