Congratulations to the following dental professionals, who were appointed or reappointed to the Colorado Dental Board for the term ending Jan. 1, 2020.
- Sarah Elise Butler of Highlands Ranch, to serve as an at-large public member, reappointed;
- Dr. James Edward Dost of Englewood, to serve as a professional member, appointed;
- Dr. Mason O. Miner of Durango, to serve as a professional member, reappointed;
- Yanira A. Owens of Aurora, to serve as a dental hygienist professional, appointed;
- Patricia Ann Schonberger of Brush, to serve as a dental hygienist professional, reappointed.
The Colorado Dental Board makes rules and regulations, examines and licenses dentists and dental hygienists, and conducts hearings regarding the suspension or revocation of licenses. To view the full board member roster, visit the Colorado Dental Board website.