Welcome to the Colorado Dental Association's new Website! The CDA has redesigned this site to raise oral health awareness and to better communicate with those interested in dental issues in Colorado.
Our site has information intended for all of those who share an interest in the practice of dentistry. We have information for dental professionals including publications, practice resources, legislative resources and upcoming educational events. For patients and the public, we have resources like an online directory of Colorado dentists, a resource center to answer frequently asked questions and information on low cost care. We've also targeted areas to inform Policymakers and Media about key issues as they arise.
The CDA Website continues to include "members-only" content, which you will be prompted to log in to view. Members, please login to access the most up-to-date publications and information on regulatory and legislative priorities. The CDA also offers many resources under this section that are necessary to support a successful practice. Once logged in, you can find items like codes for exclusive discounts from endorsed partner companies, guidance to help you comply with laws and regulations, downloads for your practice, and information on good business practices. In addition, CDA members can access expanded information on many of the general Website pages.
Under this section, About the CDA, you can find detailed information about the association.
- CDA Overview: Mission, Vision, Bylaws, Values, Positions, Strategic Plan, Code of Ethics
- CDA Leadership: Officers, Staff
- Component Societies: Information on Colorado's 12 regional dental societies and their leadership
- Dental Licensing: Licensing and regulation information from the Colorado State Board of Dental Examiners
- Helpful Links: Frequently-used industry contacts and oral health resources
- Contact Us: We welcome your feedback, questions and suggestions for this site
Thank you for your support of the CDA. Please continue to support the CDA by joining the association or making a donation. Your support is critical in helping our quest to continually advocate in support of Colorado dentists and oral health!
Dr. Ken Peters