Governmental Relations and Advocacy
A central part of the Colorado Dental Association's mission is to ensure that dental practice is appropriately regulated. In this interest, the CDA monitors relevant regulatory and legislative activities at the federal, state and local levels. For more information about ongoing government relations and advocacy activities, please visit the pages below.
- Legislative Highlights: CDA members, get legislative news and information
- Bill Information: Get details on the state bills that the CDA is tracking
- Fact Sheets: Download background papers on topics of public interest
- Take Action: Get involved and help influence your government — look-up your legislator, write a letter to your Senator or Representative, become an Action Team Leader and more
- CODPAC: Get information on the CDA's political action committee, which raises money to support state legislators who understand dentistry's critical role in healthcare
- Policymaker Resources: State legislators and other elected officials can access timely information on dental topics and issues
Watch the debates on HB 1144, the bill to stop insurers from dictating your fees on noncovered services, by clicking here.