Are you looking for a comprehensive and relevant update in pediatric dentistry? The Colorado Dental Association presents “General Practitioners Treating Kids (GPs4Kids)”
During this seminar you will learn how to:
- Assess a child’s caries risk and treatment plan accordingly.
- Diagnose and manage developing malocclusion in the primary and early mixed dentition.
- Manage premature tooth loss.
- Select the best restorative option and material, all things considered.
- Assess and manage traumatic injuries in the primary and mixed dentition.
- Reduce fear and anxiety, and provide pain control for the young patient.
- Manage behaviorally challenging children and their parents.
- Determine when to treat in your practice and when to refer.
Meet our Speakers!
From left to right: Dr. Jeffrey Kahl, Dr. Jeffrey Young, Dr. Allen Vean and Dr. Karen Foster. Click here to read their bios.
September 12, 2014
8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Registration and Breakfast
8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Break and Snacks
10:45 a.m. – Noon
8301 E. Prentice Avenue, #400
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
CDA Member Dentist
Public Health Providers
(This event will also be live-streaming. Online attendees will also receive CE credit as long as they attend the event in it’s entirety online.)
The Colorado Dental Association is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Colorado Dental Association designates this activity for three continuing education credits.