The CDA believes in giving back to the community through its charitable efforts. That’s possible because of the CDA Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, that supports the CDA’s access-to-care agenda and Dental Health Matters efforts to increase discussions about oral health and the dental profession in Colorado communities and advocate for smart improvements that increase access to dental care.
Semiannually, the CDA Foundation awards monetary grants to 501(c)3 organizations dedicated to improving access-to-care. Non-profit organizations can download CDA Foundation Grant Application. The next submission deadline is Friday, Sept. 15, 2017.
Donate to the CDA Foundation just by shopping on Amazon – at no cost to you!
You shop on Amazon, so why not make your dollar stretch even further? Amazon Smile will donate .5% of the price of eligible purchases to the CDA Foundation.
1. Go to Amazon Smile and log into your Amazon account.
2. Hover over “Account & Lists” and click on “Your Amazon Smile.”
3. Search for and select “Colorado Dental Association Foundation Inc” in the “Pick your Charitable Organization” section. Or, to change your charity to the foundation, click on “Change Charity” and search for “Colorado Dental Association Foundation Inc.”
4. Start shopping – all donations are automatic!
5. Bookmark smile.amazon.com so you can support the CDA Foundation every time you shop.
About the Foundation
The CDA foundation will work hard to:
- provide access to care to families across generations,
- establish dental coordinators in underserved areas,
- educate children about the role of oral health in overall health, and
- secure the CDA as the leading oral health advocate in Colorado.
CDA Foundation Board Officers and Members
- Dr. Brett Kessler (Denver), chair of the board
- Greg Hill (Greenwood Village), president
- Dr. Ken Peters (Aurora), vice president
- Robin Wandschneider (Commerce City), treasurer
- Dr. Gary Field (Colorado Springs), secretary
- Dr. Michael Varley (Highlands Ranch)
- Dr. Carol Morrow (Walsh)
- Dr. Terry Brewick (Denver)
- Molly Pereira (Greenwood Village)
To increase annual support of the foundation, align the goals and objectives of the foundation to the CDA’s access-to-care vision, support rural and underserved dental access expansion and encourage dental professional well-being.
The CDA Foundation is an essential component of the CDA’s access-to-care and charitable initiatives and champions dental professional well-being.
Making a financial contribution to the foundation is an easy and effective way for members to get involved and make a difference. To contribute, check the CDA Foundation box on your dues form, donate online or contact CDA Foundation President Greg Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-996-2846 or 800-343-3010, ext. 106.