The CDA believes in giving back to the community through its charitable efforts. That’s possible because of the CDA Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, that supports the CDA’s access-to-care agenda and Dental Health Matters efforts to increase discussions about oral health and the dental profession in Colorado communities and advocate for smart improvements that increase access to dental care.
Semiannually, the CDA Foundation awards monetary grants to 501(c)3 organizations dedicated to improving access-to-care. Non-profit organizations can download the grant application. The next submission deadline is March 15, 2017.
About the Foundation
The CDA foundation will work hard to:
- provide access to care to families across generations,
- establish dental coordinators in underserved areas,
- educate children about the role of oral health in overall health, and
- secure the CDA as the leading oral health advocate in Colorado.
CDA Foundation Board Officers and Members
- Brett Kessler (Denver), chair of the board
- Greg Hill (Greenwood Village), president
- Ken Peters (Aurora), vice president
- Cal Utke (Colorado Springs), treasurer
- Gary Field (Colorado Springs), secretary
- Terry Brewick (Denver)
- Bob Murphy (Boulder)
- Myrna Rodriguez (Denver)
- Robin Wandschneider (Commerce City)
To increase annual support of the foundation, align the goals and objectives of the foundation to the CDA’s access-to-care vision, support rural and underserved dental access expansion and encourage dental professional well-being.
The CDA Foundation is an essential component of the CDA’s access-to-care and charitable initiatives and champions dental professional well-being.
Donate to the CDA Foundation
Making a financial contribution to the foundation is an easy and effective way for members to get involved and make a difference. To contribute, check the CDA Foundation box on your dues form or contact CDA Foundation President Greg Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-996-2846 or 800-343-3010, ext. 106.